When it comes to protecting drinking water, quality must never be compromised.
JCH manufactures ball valves of exceptional quality. The material used eliminates any risk of galvanic corrosion and the fully enclosed design with internal stop effectively prevents foreign matter from entering and contaminating the drinking water. The internal stop also safeguards opening/closing, thus ensuring perfect function – even when the valve remains unused for many years.
The following apply to all JCH ball valves:
- Top quality materials, exceptionally engineered
- Housing: dezincification-resistant brass
- Stem: heavy-duty stainless steel (prevents twisting)
- Ball: solid ball of acid-resistant stainless steel
- Internal stop
- Double PFTE seals at two internal positions
- 100% quality testing of each and every valve
- Danish VA approval for use in water and sewage systems
- 16 mm stem square
- Danish made